Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello! I just wanted to pop in and say Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite peeps! No matter how you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful day. I hope you are surrounded by friends and family... and good food.

And during this time of thanks, I wish to thank all of you for coming to our events, being courageous enough to leave the world behind for a few days and explore your creativity. Without all of you, we wouldn't have an Art & Soul. You may think that you're just having fun and making art while you're at our events, but you're also enabling me to continue doing something I love... put smiles on all your lovely faces!

So thank you, thank you, thank you! Have a great holiday!

Much Love,
Glenny
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting the Art & Soul blog. We appreciate your comments and feedback!