Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Las Vegas Art & Soul... Is Now Open For Registration!

I know, I know! It seems like we just posted the 2012 Las Vegas classes for your perusal (because we did!) So hopefully, you’ve scoured your favorite workshops, looked through the talented list of instructors, and fallen in love with some of those example projects featuring so many amazingly creative pieces! And now it’s time to choose.

You’ll the information for the Vegas, June 14-18, 2012 event on our Art & Soul website now! So pick your lucky numbers, place your bets, and let those creative wheels start spinning… Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I could go to the Vegas retreat. I've heard so much about it, especially the marvelous hotel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting the Art & Soul blog. We appreciate your comments and feedback!